- Improved operational visibility across Bioventus facilities
- Solid foundation for future initiatives improving operational effectiveness and control.
- Standardized business processes across the organization
Project started in June 2012 with a team of SAP experts implementing SAP ECC 6.0 in a total of 19 countries through 6 key go-live milestones:
- 12/03/2012 The Netherlands
- 12/31/2012 Italy, Belgium and Monaco
- 03/04/2013 United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark
- 04/01/2013 Finland, France, Switzerland, Canada and Andorra
- 05/06/2013 Germany
- 07/01/2013 United States, Poland, Australia and New Zealand
United VARs involved and their contribution
Answerthink managed the projects within the United States and rolled out Australia, New Zealand and Canada. United VARs member, CTAC, assisted with the European countries.
- Time sensitive regarding leaving legacy systems
- Data extraction as operations prior to spin-off were not self-contained
- Enforcing standardization while maintaining country/operational needs
Number of employees
This SAP project required implementations in 19 countries with 6 go-live milestones – extremely time sensitive. With the collaboration of the United VARS organization, Bioventus now recognizes improved operational visibility with SAP Business All in One across their facilities with a solid foundation for future initiatives.