AGG project consists of 2 stages：
Stage 1: SAP S/4HANA Cloud, started in Feb.2020, Go-live July 2020.
Stage 2: SAP Customer Experience, started in June 2020, Go-live Aug.2020
• Conflict between high growth and lagging management
• Inaccurate basic data and poor business process control
• Lack of an integrated global management system that supports multi-organization, multi-lingual and multi-currency
• Business of sales-vendors-customers-consumers, can not form a closed loop
• The challenge of Global Compliance Issues
Establish a global and integrated digital business platform to achieve global control with SAP Cloud ERP (SAP S/4HANA Cloud + SAP Customer Experience)
• Establish a complete business closed loop and system support for sales - dealer - customer - consumer. Facilitate business insight and expansion in different scenarios such as marketing, sales, products and services. Solve the problems of inaccurate basic data and poor business process control
• Develop and improve product platform capabilities: multi-language, multi-currency, one platform simultaneously supports the use and iterative expansion of different business systems and different regions/countries. Adaptive UI and offline experience; providing a development platform for integration to other systems in the form of microservices
• Achieve corporate regulatory compliance: not only a preparation for IPO, but also a transformation of management itself;
• Laying a digital foundation to support AGG's high growth
• SAP has complete solutions and best practice solutions covering a range of industry
• 99% of the Forbes 2000 manufacturing companies across the world are using SAP solutions
• As a platinum partner of SAP, Acloudear provides comprehensive solutions for manufactory and has an experienced team of consultants with a strong guarantee of multinational implementation and services
• Acloudear is the most satisfied partner among SAP Cloud ERP customers, with a wealth of cases of cloud implementation
We have always believed in the power of digital systems and have built digital platforms many times before, in order to achieve organizational empowerment and channel partner empowerment. This time, we follow the concept of "walking with the wise and with the best" and use top products and top implementation service providers.
Zhu Shuhua, Vice President, General Manager of AGG
Founded in 2013, AGG is a multinational Company focused on design, manufacture and distribution of Power generation systems and advanced Energy solutions.